Ministry of education announced, any school registration before the end of August is forbidden.
Students families are complaining that Some private schools are forcing them for school registration for the coming year which is out of the date identified by the ministry of education.
Based on this complain Ministry of education Communication director Wro. Haregua Mamo announced that any schools can not held registration before the end of August and as Action will be taken on schools that carried over the decision of the ministry.
The reason for the extension of the registration is to minimize families and students movement to school in order to tackle the spread of COVID-19 said the director.
The ministry of education calls families to help their children to read the materials they had on hand and keep them selves from fake news and rumors. And informed that as the class will start when the government announce to begin.
- Ministry of education announced, any school registration before the end of August is forbidden.
- Free promotion will not affect the quality of education , Ministry of education
- Teachers protest across US over reopening schools in pandemic.
- August reopening for Scottish schools ‘not a done deal’, warns teaching union
- Ministry of education decides free promotion to all classes, except grade 8 and 12.
- Ministry of education caution students to take care from fake news