Education by fulfilling a set of key inputs and interventions.
Strengthening human resource capacity and achievement of the MDGs, of which education is a key element, is a cornerstone of the government development strategy. The program comprises of various components like curriculum, textbooks, assessment, examinations and inspection, teacher development program, school improvement program, management, and capacity building program and program evaluation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation including communication.
Importantly, the program assists Ethiopian youth in improving education efficiency, ensure equitable access, and keep the quality of general education. It has been placed on improving access and quality of education in nearly every sector.
Particularly, the school improvement program is a road map that sets out the changes what a school needs to make to improve the level of students’ achievement and show how and when the changes will be implemented. As the program is implemented, schools continue to grow and bear a competent generation.
- Ministry of education announced, any school registration before the end of August is forbidden.
- Free promotion will not affect the quality of education , Ministry of education
- Teachers protest across US over reopening schools in pandemic.
- August reopening for Scottish schools ‘not a done deal’, warns teaching union
- Ministry of education decides free promotion to all classes, except grade 8 and 12.
- Ministry of education caution students to take care from fake news