Students, Parents, Teachers and Education Leaders begin Training
Education is a key instrument to realize Ethiopia’s renaissance. The involvement of organized community participation has incomparable role in ensuring equity, relevance and quality education.
Amhara national regional state education bureau has announced that students, teachers and parents as well as education leaders will started regional training.
At a press conference for journalists, Ato Binalf Andualem head at Amhara education bureau said the training was aimed at evaluating gaps seen during work implementation of 2008 EFY and forwarding directions by the year of 2009 EFY as well as creating positive outlook and capable workforce generation that accelerates our development.
According to him the training will highly put emphasis on challenges related to quality education and good governance as well as shortage of school facilities to undertake better teaching learning process.
As he has pointed out four different manuals will be distributed on the training. School classification standard is one of the four manuals which will be distributed. Parents, students and teachers will be expected to have a loin share to raise ideas freely and held active participation on the discussion.
He has also added that the training manuals will help to see deeply strong accomplishment, and fill gaps seen in ensuring quality education by involvement of coordinated community participation, stakeholders and the government.
Starting from tomorrow the regional community mobilization training on general education sector will last for six consecutive days.
- High-level leadership symposium undergo to build university leaders and management skill
- Ethiopian Ministry of Education and Cisco Company to collaborate on ICT free Training for Students
- Establishing HUAWEI ICT Academic center pave way for further job opportunity
- Ministry of Education conducts half year performance evaluation for 2009 E.C
- Ethiopia and UK’s Effective Partnership Contributed to Achievements in General Education
- Education and Training Sector carrying out its Mission of Producing Competent and Problem Solving Work force