Establishing HUAWEI ICT Academic center pave way for further job opportunity
The Ethiopian ministry of education and HUAWEI Information Communication Technology (ICT) international Company jointly conducts a meeting on building career with ICT academy at higher education institutions on Feb, 30/02/2017
The one day meeting which has held at the ministry of education hall is primarily aimed to create awareness and share success lessons on the HUAWEI ICT Academy program at public higher education institutions.
Opening the meeting, Ato Zelealem Director for Ethiopia National Strategy of ICT, stated that providing the program at higher institution is significant to increase the rate of employment after graduation.
Establishing and implementing HUAWEI ICT academic center higher institutions, Enhances effective and efficient University-Industry Linkage for trainees to transfer knowledge and technology from university to the industry said, Ato Zelealem
As to him, public universities establish HUAWEI ICT incubators for fostering technology transfer and knowledge-based small enterprise creation.
Making a presentation on the background of HUAWEI ICT Academy program Mr. Cedric Wang, instructor for HUAWEI certification described that the program is essential for students to build their knowledge and confidence.
He also added that HUAWEI data center facilities solution can held customers win in the ‘cloud’ era through fast deployment, flexible expansion, high efficiency and intelligent management.
Participants of the meeting were drawn from public higher institutions and HUAWEI representatives. The meeting also set directions to step up the implementation of the program at all higher institutions in line with students’ field of study.
- High-level leadership symposium undergo to build university leaders and management skill
- Ethiopian Ministry of Education and Cisco Company to collaborate on ICT free Training for Students
- Establishing HUAWEI ICT Academic center pave way for further job opportunity
- Ministry of Education conducts half year performance evaluation for 2009 E.C
- Ethiopia and UK’s Effective Partnership Contributed to Achievements in General Education
- Education and Training Sector carrying out its Mission of Producing Competent and Problem Solving Work force