How to apply
In all cases, please read thoroughly the job specification of the job you want to apply to.
If you apply in person at MoE
Documents to bring to the Ministry's HR department in person:
- An application letter in English, describing
- personal details, including your contact phone number and email address
- the post you are applying for
- your reasons why you consider yourself appropriately placed for that job, referring to that job description
- as of which date you can be available for the post
- A resume, stating
- details of your education, certification, and past employment history
- details of your experience that is relevant to the position you are applying to, including the length of time worked in the related fields
- A copy of all documents that confirm the statements made in your resume, for us to keep
- The originals of your education documents, for us to inspect, and copies thereof for us to keep
- Three references: names and contact particulars of persons that know you well professionally, and that MoE can contact.
Or if you apply via Email
Please submit the very same documents as above, in PDF format. All supporting documents mentioned in (3) should be scanned and sent in as well.
The email address to send to is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MoE will confirm receipt of your application by email from 19 December onwards.
Not adding all of the documents listed above under "If you apply in Person" will make your application invalid. The only exception is the originals of
your education documents (still you need to send copies). If you are invited for interview on basis of your application, then you will need to bring those
documents for our inspection.
Human Resource Development and Administration Directorate
Arat Kilo Main Office
PO Box 1367