Services Services

Educational certificate to be sent abroad

Requirement to get the service

  • Letter that states request of education certificate of the institution
  • A passport size of with both ears visible and in the past size month of this application
  • If he/she is a representative a copy of power of attorney and ID

Steps to get the service

  1. Fill the form from the registration office
  2. The authorized personnel checks the form at that office
  3. The authorized personnel will sign on the form and send it to finance office for payment
  4. Depending on the service, payment is done at the finance office
  5. Present the receipt of payment to the registrar office
  6. Appointment is given at that office
  7. On the day of the appointment the educational certification is given upon presenting the ID